With the launch of the long awaited Vice Liquid Lipsticks from Urban Decay and me hitting another milestone in blogging I wanted to do a giveaway.
This is the first liquid lipstick offering in a matte formula from Urban Decay and they have quite a lot of claims!
(Taken from Debenhams website)
This is Vice Liquid Lipstick by Urban Decay, a waterproof formula so life proof, it s not going ANYWHERE until you take it off. (Just imagine the possibilities). What makes Vice different? The high tech formula provides longer lasting wear with ZERO transfer. Like UD s original formula, Vice Liquid Lipstick lays down intensely pigmented color. And the comfortable, nondrying wear sets it apart from other liquid lipsticks. This formula holds heavy loads of pearls and glitter, so the shade lineup ranges from shimmery to matte. Special technology in the formula allows the pearl to float on top, giving UD s metallized shades the maximum amount of shimmer. Vice Liquid Lipstick comes in a clear tube (so you can see the shade inside) with a metallized gunmetal cap and gold accents. The extra-long, flocked paddle applicator provides a nice, even laydown of color every time.
I can’t wait to try these and they are definitely on my wishlist!
However I couldn’t do an Urban Decay giveaway without including an Urban Decay Naked palette of choice out of the following:
The original and some would say the best.
The cool toned palette
The rosey toned palette
The key to a modern smokey look
Naked Ultimate Basics
Looking for a matte, look no further!
The giveaway rules are as follows:
- Closes 11:59pm 23rd March 2017
- Available to UK Residents only
- 18 or over, or with parent or guardian permission (will be verified)
- Winner will be contacted 24th March 2017
- Entries are free through the rafflecopter widget below
- All entries will be verified, any entries that cannot be verified will be disqualified
- Prizes based on availability at the time – winner will get to choose from Debenhams website